Cone Santa Paper Craft
Set Santa out on a coffee table or the mantle as a fun Christmas
The directions are appropriate for an older child or adult to assemble. Don't worry too much if younger children glue the pieces a bit off kilter -- part of the fun of watching them grow is seeing their progress over the years!
- Color and cut out the pieces.
- Roll the large triangular piece and use the tab to glue it into a cone shape.
- Glue the nose onto the face using a dot of glue on the nose (this allows the mustache to stick out from the edges a bit in a slightly 3d manner).
- Glue the hat band around the top, just above the face.
- Glue the beard around the top, just below the face. You can see how the mouth fits into the little notch in the beard.
- Glue the belt around the center, just below the buttons.
- Fold the arms in half and glue together (so they're coloured on both sides). Use a dot of glue on the top of the arms (shoulder) to position the arms near the beard, leaving them sticking out in a slightly 3d manner. You can have them sticking straight down, reaching forward, waving, etc... however you want Santa to look!)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Retrived from http://www.dltk-holidays.com/xmas/mconesanta.html
See more on http://www.dltk-cards.com/